What I Worked On: 19-25 Nov. - BTS Of A Creative Business
I don’t know about you, but every year when Christmas is approaching I feel like I’m on a roller coaster. Time goes by way too fast, it seems like I’ll never be able to get things done and everything is just a hectic mess. There are way too many ideas running around in my head and with having a new Etsy shop this year, things haven’t been on a smooth path.
Anyway, here are few of the things I did this past week. Some Winter/Christmas inspired illustrations, which you can now find in my shop printed on various objects, plus some redesigns of old stuff I had there too.
Also, I added some new printable stickers to my free resource library, where monthly I add new stuff. If you’re interested, you can get access to it by subscribing to my “Notes From A Bookworm Artist” newsletter, here.
Scroll down to see all the stuff.
Access my free resource library to download the stickers you see above by clicking the button bellow.
I thought that the Winter Favorites watercolor illustrations I painted would look really cool on some natural cotton tote bags :). What do you think?
By the way, did you know that the following are some things you can use a tote bag for?
• use it to carry your books when you take a trip to the bookstore or the library;
• use it when you go grocery shopping;
• use it as gift wrapping option and make someone happy;
• use to carry your dirty laundry to the laundromat (maybe?)
• use it to carry your day to day stuff when you are out and about;
• ditch the plastic bags and use this reusable and eco-friendly tote bag wherever you go;
• use it to care for the environment.
Also, this cozy pillow. You can also purchase just the pillow case, if that’s what you need.
And a mug for your coffee or tea. No? Maybe some hot chocolate?
I also made this print in various sizes.
And a printable greeting card you can fold in two :).
Thank you for reading and I hope you like my stuff.